Saturday, September 17, 2011

Why Do they Grow UP?


The other day I walk into the bathroom to this scene. Sammie is such a great helper, she wanted to give Cooper a bath because he was dirty. It was really cute, and a bit dangerous. It was also really sad, Cooper no longer fits in the sink for his baths. It was a really sad realization for me. He has been taking baths in the tub for months of course, but this was another sad reminder that babies grow up fast.

4 comments:

grandma said...

Ohhhhh so cute. I miss you all so much!

Paul/Heather said...

very cute!!! love those babies

the medeiros family said...

I know!!! I have been saying the same thing repeatly lately!! What a cute photo!

Steff said...

I love his talking lately and it is sooo cute to see him following Jason around everywhere and wanting to be right by dad all the time. :)