Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our New Baby! FINALLY!

Can you see him/her? The baby is looking right at you. We were so excited to finally see a picture and heartbeat. It was bouncing all over the place. Griffin said that it looked like a fish out of the water, flopping all over. Things are going fine. I am sick and that is good. My main problem will be keeping my blood pressure in check. Thank you for all your prayers! I can't wait to meet this little guy! Finally I am getting my third child, yeah! This new cousin is due on January 24, 2010.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Yea!!! We're all so excited for you guys, and for us... all our babies are growing up and we're thrilled things are going well
love you all

Jaimee said...

I'm So So Happy for you guys. Love the ultra sound picture. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to meet your little one too! It has been way too long since there has been a newborn around! I want first (or maybe second after grandma) dibbs on babysitting! Feel better and congratulations to you both!

Paul/Heather said...

HOORAY!!!! His/Her first picture.
We are excited for your family.
Paul and I thought Isaac looked like a fish in the ultra sound as well....Great minds think alike.