I read somewhere that watermelon helps with morning sickness. I am desperate, so Jason bought me a watermelon. The kids and Jason had a lot of fun cutting it for me.I have decided that Sammie is really crazy!
6 comments:
Mom
said...
Well.......did the watermelon help you or was it just a fun day for the kids? Pretty narly looking knives.
Whoa, I guess don't make those kids angry! At least not in the kitchen. ;) Looks like they had fun, and hopefully the watermellon did you some good, too! Good luck!
6 comments:
Well.......did the watermelon help you or was it just a fun day for the kids? Pretty narly looking knives.
Janna...we are just thrilled for you and Jason!!! So glad to hear the baby is looking good...hope the morning sickness passes soon! :)
Whoa, I guess don't make those kids angry! At least not in the kitchen. ;) Looks like they had fun, and hopefully the watermellon did you some good, too! Good luck!
Sorry about the morning sickness... that is the worst! Did the watermelon work? I feel like I tried EVERYTHING and nothing worked...
Hope the watermelon helps.
Congrats on the pregnancy! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment