Monday, September 1, 2008

What the Heck am I doing?

Aunt Tera has started a new trend... BLOGGING. I have no idea what I am doing, but here it goes............
We have moved to the middle of nowhere!! Talk about culture shock! There is nothing but desert for miles on every side. We really miss Tehachapi and the great weather, beautiful colors, and well everything but we will make due. The kids love living close to thier cousins and seeing their grandparents every weekend. We love to swim, take walks in the desert, and weekly family dinners.

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Janna your blog looks awesome! Great picture of Griffin and Sammie

Paul/Heather said...

I love Blogging, well reading my friends blogs. I am not a very devoted blogger but enjoy every minute!
I am excited to see your updates.
luv ~us

Anonymous said...

Janna, you're doing awesome! Keep it up, the blog looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys
Great blog. Janna,it looks like you've been doing this for years. Pictures are great - I love your comments. Keep up the great work
love
dad