Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ballet


Sammie Started her first week of Ballet and tap today. She was really excited because she is doing it with her cousins, Alaina and Milloy. She is the oldest in her class but that doesn't bother her at all. After class we went over to the park to feed the ducks cat food, hey we didn't want to waste good bread, and they loved it. Then we played on the toys for a while. It was really fun. Sammie can't wait for next week.











4 comments:

Tera said...

Cute pictures!!! I think I like the one with her toe pointed out best. And the last one. Hey... I just found some of Grace's old tap shoes, size 12 - do you want them for the future? Or does she already wear a size 12? Sorry I didn't get them to you sooner!

Paul/Heather said...

How exciting!!!!
They look just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for posting them and keeping us informed of the "fore" activities

Unknown said...

She is just to cute for words.
papa