Calm Down, these are not really our puppies! We found these in a bush, in the desert near our house. They were really weak and lethargic when we brought them home. They have made a drastic improvement since we brought them home yesterday. Okay, let me clarify, Jason found one staggering around yesterday when he went home teaching. He picked it up and stuck it back in the bush with the other one.

Then he came home. He did not want to tell me about them, but then he came to his senses and told me. I went right back and got them.

The black one is quite fiesty and active. He barked at me when I picked him up out of the bush. I think he was protecting the brown one. The Brown guy is a bit smaller than the black and he had no energy when I picked him up. It was so heartbreaking. Jason has been really patient with my disire to take care of them
and then find a home.(Jason keeps reminding us of the last part) So if you know of anyone who wants a puppy, I have two.


Cute, Huh, Tera!
4 comments:
Oh I hate you. I want them! It's a love hate relationship. Why in the world would you post pictures of them? I don't like you right now. But I can't blame you for wanting to nurse them back to life. What kind of dogs do you think they are?
SO super cute! I cant imagine giving them away! They are super cute, but they look very active- I think after Samson, we prefer kind of lazy dogs. :)
love you
THANK YOU for the newest member of our family - Peyton! We are already so head over heels completely in love with him! (Yes, that includes Tom and I!) He will for sure get PLENTY of love from all of us.
Looks to me like you have two new members of your family. Good luck! :) Either that, or you and Tera both have new members of your families.
Post a Comment