It has been a while since I have updated so here is a little more....
Jason and Griffin are now riding their bikes together. They both have headlights so they can ride at night. They are having a blast. Jason wants to start riding his bike the 11 miles to work. It will be a challenge but he is really excited to start.
4 comments:
How fun is that... to have headlights and drive around at night? I don't know about riding to work though - that sounds crazy, because don't you have to ride it back home after 12 hours of work? Yikes. Great exercise!
Looks like great fun, just look out for the coyotes and snakes
I bet Griffin is having a blast. My kids love to go on family bike rides.
That is awesome! I wish we did more family bike rides at our house! (I don't even have a bike! lol)
Post a Comment